Analysis of mosaic phenomenon of LED display
Mosaic phenomenon is a problem that has always plagued LED display manufacturers. From the phenomenon point of view, the mosaic phenomenon of LED display screen is manifested as the brightness of the display surface, that is, the uniformity is poor. The root cause of the mosaic is the consistency of the lamp itself and the consistency defects during use.
The LED module is a product composed of LEDs (light-emitting diodes) arranged together according to certain rules and then packaged, plus some waterproof treatment, which is the LED module. The main view of the quadrilateral module may be provided with a decorative structure for blurring the boundaries of module splicing. From the perspective of vision and optics, the utility model of LED module COB light source LED surface light source makes straight lines form dislocation short lines. Using the linearity of vision, human vision cannot take into account the two dislocations at the same time when scanning from top to bottom (or left and right). strips, it is bound to form countless dislocation discontinuous short line segments, thus completely eliminating the mosaic phenomenon of LED display screens formed by gaps between modules.
LED modules are widely used in LED products. There are also great differences in structure and electronics. The simple thing is to use a circuit board and shell with LEDs to become an LED module. On some controls, constant current source and related heat dissipation treatment make LED life and luminous intensity better.
1. LED display manufacturers use the same batch of red, green and blue LED lights on each screen, and re-classify the red, green and blue of this batch of LED lights. The constant current device is divided into 5 grades, and the constant current source of each grade is evenly distributed to the whole screen for LED unit board production. Standard production fixtures are used to ensure that the LED lights are in the same module. the same equilibrium position.
2. Control the mold making process to ensure that all the LED lights in the module have no abnormal deviation in the horizontal, up and down, front and rear. After the glue is poured, use the standard front cover to fix the light. Each LED unit board performs single-module brightness adjustment, that is, white balance fine-tuning, to ensure uniform white balance between modules.
3. Assemble the module into a box. The box body adopts the steel reinforced structure, and the reinforcement is added in the appropriate position. Ensure the rigidity and flatness of the box plane. The punching and bending of the box is formed by numerical control equipment at one time, and the numerical control punching machine is used to ensure the accuracy of the module installation. And there is an appropriate margin to eliminate accumulated errors.
Mosaic will affect the quality of the LED display, and directly affect the user’s direct visual senses, reducing the user experience, so to improve the user experience, it is necessary to solve the LED display mosaic problem.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience