Application of LED video processor in high-definition led display
LED video processor is a dedicated video signal processor for LED display. The task it needs to complete, in simple terms, is to convert the image signal from the outside (such as Blu-ray DVD, computer, high-definition playback box, etc.) into a signal that the LED display can accept. In this process, the LED video processor generally needs to complete the following processing steps:
Qipu Optoelectronics high-definition led display:
1. Resolution specification conversion: Generally speaking, the signal resolution provided by image signal sources (such as Blu-ray DVD, computer, high-definition playback box, etc.) has fixed specifications (refer to VESA, ITU, SMPTE and other standards), while LED display The modular splicing display of the screen makes its resolution almost any value. The LED video processor converts a wide variety of signal resolutions to the actual physical display resolution of the LED display.
2. Color space conversion: The color gamut of LED displays is very wide, while the color space of most image signals is relatively small (such as NTSC). In order for the LED display to have an excellent image display effect, color space conversion must be performed.
3. Bit depth improvement: The gray level of the current LED display has been increased to 16 bits and 17 bits, but most of the input signal sources are only 8 bits. Therefore, following the footsteps of the high-definition display era, the application of 10-bit or even 12-bit processing technology in video processors is the general trend.
4. Scaling: In the process of resolution specification conversion, the image needs to be scaled. Whether the resolution is increased or decreased, the complete image can be displayed on the screen.
5. Image processing and enhancement technology: Digital image processing technology has developed from the 1920s to the present, and a large number of patented technologies have emerged. For example, DCDi, ACC2, ACM3D, etc. have won a series of patented technologies from the Emmy Award-winning Faroudja Lab. These technologies undoubtedly make the visual effect of the image greatly improved.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience