Basic detection method of led display go wrong
Although the led display is very durable, there may still be computer software failures during use, such as the entire LED screen is not bright, the entire LED screen is blurred, some areas of the LED screen are not bright, some areas are blurred, and the screen flickers.
1. Through the voltage detection error, adjust the multimeter to the voltage level, detect the ground voltage of a certain point of the suspected problem circuit, and compare whether it is similar to the normal value, which can conveniently determine the scope of the problem.
2. Through the short circuit detection error, adjust the multimeter to the short circuit detection gear (generally has an alarm function, if it is turned on, it will make a beep) to detect whether there is a module short circuit phenomenon, and it should be resolved immediately after the short circuit is found. The short circuit phenomenon is also the most common Module failure. Some can be found by observing the IC pins and pin headers. The short circuit detection should be operated when the circuit is de-energized to avoid damage to the multimeter. This method is the most commonly used method, simple and efficient. Most of the LED display failures can be detected and judged by this method.
3. Through the voltage drop detection error, adjust the multimeter to the diode voltage drop detection file, because all ICs are composed of many basic single components, but they are miniaturized, so when there is current passing through one of its pins , there will be a voltage drop across the pin. Generally speaking, the voltage drop on the pins of the same type of IC is similar. According to the voltage drop value on the pin, it is better or worse, and it must be operated when the circuit is powered off.
4. Through the resistance detection error, adjust the multimeter to the resistance level, detect the ground resistance value of a certain point of a normal circuit board, and then detect the same point of another same circuit board to test whether it is different from the normal resistance value , if they are different, the scope of the problem is determined.
The above four points are summarized, and I hope that these basic detections about LED display errors will help readers of this article.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience