LED display signal interference factors and solutions
As a terminal display device, LED display has attracted much attention in the market. With the maturity of splicing technology, the application field of LED display has been continuously expanded and has now spanned various industries such as entertainment, government, venues, transportation, energy, finance, radio and television, etc. In our daily work and life, we can often see LED displays.
Common signal interference factors and solutions for LED displays
When the LED display is disturbed by the signal, it will have a significant impact on the display screen. For example, when the large screen is disturbed by static electricity, there will often be multiple lines and ripples; Vertical bar interference is usually a fault phenomenon caused by the mismatch of characteristic impedance of the network cable.
1. The quality of the video network cable is not good;
2. There is a strong interference source near the system;
3. The fault caused by the short circuit and open circuit of the core wire of the video network cable;
4. The fault caused by the mismatch of characteristic impedance of the network cable;
5. Space radiation interference introduced by the network cable.
6. Failure caused by the power supply of the power supply system.
Here is a brief analysis of the solutions when the above factors cause signal interference
1. The quality of the video network cable. The line resistance of this type of video line is too large, which causes a large attenuation of the signal and also aggravates the fault. In addition, the characteristic impedance parameter of this kind of video cable is out of specification, which is also one of the reasons for the failure.
2. The interference source near the system is too strong. The pipeline of the video network cable is grounded, etc.
3. The core wire of the video network cable is short-circuited or short-circuited. When this kind of failure phenomenon occurs, the LED display screen is often not a problem with the signals of the entire system, but only in the places where the crystal heads are located. As long as you carefully check these connectors one by one, it can be solved.
4. The fault caused by the mismatch of characteristic impedance of the network cable. In this case, it is recommended to buy a brand of Category 5 or Category 6 network cable, and compare the quality of the lower network cable.
5. Space radiation interference introduced by the network cable. The solution to this situation is to understand the surrounding environment when the system is established, and try to avoid or stay away from the radiation source as much as possible. The network cable and the power cable are separated and connected with a separate hose.
6. The power supply problem of the power supply system. There are interference signals superimposed on the normal power supply. In this case, as long as the entire LED display system is powered by a purified power supply or an online UPS, it can basically be solved.