LED display effectively control and improve the quality
How to effectively control and improve the quality of LED display? What are the important indicators to reflect the quality of LED lamp beads for LED displays? First of all, the LED lamp bead device is the most critical component of the LED display for three reasons:
1. LED lamp beads are the key components used in the largest number of LED display screens, and thousands to tens of thousands of LED lamp beads are used per square meter;
2. LED lamp beads are the main body that determines the optical display performance of the entire LED display screen, which directly affects the audience’s evaluation of the full-color LED display screen;
3. LED lamp beads account for the largest proportion of the overall cost of the display, ranging from 30% to 70%. The choice of LED lamp beads determines the quality of more than 50% of the entire display screen. If you fail to choose a good LED, no matter how good the other components of the Affichage LED are, they cannot make up for the defects in the quality of the display.
The important indicators reflecting the quality of LED lamp beads for LED displays mainly include:
1. LED display failure rate
Since the LED display is composed of tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of groups of red, green and blue LED lamp beads, the failure of any color LED lamp beads will affect the overall visual effect of the display screen. Generally speaking, according to industry experience, the failure rate of the LED display screen should not be higher than one in ten thousand (referring to the failure caused by the LED lamp bead device itself) from the beginning of assembly to the aging of 72 hours before shipment.
2. Antistatic ability of LED display
LED lamp beads are semiconductor devices, which are sensitive to static electricity and can easily cause static electricity failure. Therefore, antistatic ability is very important for the life of full-color LED displays. Generally speaking, the failure voltage of the human body electrostatic mode test of LED lamp beads should not be lower than 2000V.
3. LED display attenuation characteristics
Red, green, and blue LED lamp beads all have the characteristic of brightness attenuation with the increase of working time. The quality of LED chips, the quality of auxiliary materials and the level of packaging technology determine the decay speed of the brightness of LED lamp beads. Generally speaking, after 1000 hours, 20 mA room temperature lighting test, the attenuation of red LED lamp beads should be less than 7%, and the attenuation of blue and green LED lamp beads should be less than 10%. The white balance of the full-color LED display will have a great influence in the future, which in turn will affect the display fidelity of the display.
4. LED display brightness
The brightness of LED lamp beads is an important determinant of the brightness of LED display screens. The higher the brightness of the LED lamp beads, the greater the margin of the current used, which is good for saving power consumption and maintaining the stability of the LED lamp beads. LED lamp beads have different angle values. When the brightness of the chip is fixed, the smaller the angle, the brighter the LED, but the smaller the viewing angle of the display. Generally, LED lamp beads of 100-110 degrees should be selected to ensure a sufficient viewing angle of the LED display. For LED displays with different dot pitches and different viewing distances, a balance point should be found in brightness, angle and price.
5. LED display color consistency
The LED display screen is composed of countless red, green, and blue LED lamp beads. The brightness and wavelength consistency of each color LED lamp beads determine the brightness consistency and white balance of the entire LED display screen. sex, color consistency. Generally speaking, LED display manufacturers require device suppliers to provide LED lamp beads with a wavelength range of 2.5nm and a brightness range of 1:1.3. The consistency of the voltage is generally not required. These two indicators determine the quality of the LED display produced.