LED display how to choose cooling equipment?
In the process of using the LED display, the overall power is relatively large, especially for the large LED screen, the power is even higher. Fire safety hazards caused by heat dissipation problems are also worthy of vigilance. At the same time, good heat dissipation can also help prolong the service life of the screen. For the selection of cooling equipment for LED full-color displays of different areas, you can refer to the following:
1. LED display within 30 square meters
For the areas north of Guangdong Province, because there will be no very hot weather, it is recommended not to use air conditioners. If conditions permit, two small fans are enough.
2. Full-color display screen with an area of more than 30 square meters
(1) If the display screen is installed against the wall, first determine how much the display screen protrudes. If it protrudes from the wall by one meter, it is recommended to select the fan according to the size of the area. The fan installation positions are arranged in sequence above the side of the screen. For example, a customer has customized a 50-square-meter P16 outdoor full-color LED display in Lianchengfa. You can consider installing 4 axial fans with a diameter of about 600mm. The fans are the ones that pump air to the outside. The fan outlet on the board is equipped with aluminum alloy shutters.
(2)If the LED display is installed on a column, a fan is used to dissipate heat. The fan is installed on the aluminum-plastic panel on the back of the large screen, and it is best to lean up. If it is a double-column, open several shutters in the middle of the double-column as an air inlet, and the fan above is an exhaust port, forming a complete air convection, so that the heat dissipation effect is better.
(3)If the display screen is installed on the wall, the air conditioner can be installed, but the purchase cost and use cost will increase, and the heat dissipation effect will be worse than that of the fan. In addition, to install an air conditioner, it is necessary to ensure that the main unit of the air conditioner has a place to place it, so as not to affect the overall appearance of the wall. Generally, the most used air conditioners are 1.5P, 2P and 3P air conditioners. The northern cities are calculated according to 10 square meters of 1P air conditioners; the southern cities are calculated by 8 square meters of 1P air conditioners. If the area of the LED outdoor display screen is really large, more than 100 square meters, the air conditioner will be directly customized by the manufacturer. If the area is not large, you can go to the specialty store to buy it, but the air conditioner must have the function of compensation for incoming calls.
The above is about the selection of heat dissipation equipment for LED display. Considering the area of the screen, the weather and climate of the installation location, and the installation method, the heat dissipation problem can be better solved, thereby eliminating potential safety hazards and ensuring the stable use and life of the display.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience