How to maintain and make outdoor LED display more durable?
LED large screens have been widely used in both indoor and outdoor applications, and with the advancement of technology, the display effect and stability of products have been further improved. However, in daily use, if you can pay attention to some problems and avoid some misunderstandings, it will undoubtedly help to extend the service life of the product and further ensure the durability and reliability of the product in use. Let us take a look at the maintenance tips for common outdoor LED large screens:
1. During installation, ensure the stability of the power supply and ensure good grounding protection at all times. And in severe weather such as thunder and lightning, heavy rain, it is necessary to cut off the power supply in time.
2. When in use, the control computer should be turned on to make it run normally, and then the LED screen should be turned on; when it is turned off, it is the opposite, the display screen should be turned off first, and then the computer should be turned off.
3. All combustibles and conductive metals are strictly prohibited from entering the product, so as not to cause a short circuit or even cause a fire.
4. Once inside the screen, the power supply must be cut off immediately and contact the maintenance personnel. You must wait until the screen is completely dry before turning it on again.
5. Do not forcibly cut off the power at will, and do not turn on or off the power frequently, so as to avoid excessive heating of the power line due to excessive instantaneous current, damage to the LED core, and reduce the life of the LED screen. Non-professionals should not disassemble the screen at will.
6. It is recommended that the large LED screen rest at least 2 hours a day. When not in use for a long time, it needs to be turned on at least once a month and kept for more than 2 hours. In humid areas or during the rainy season, it should be used at least once a week.
7. If you need to clean the dust on the surface of the screen by yourself, do not wipe it with a damp cloth, you can wipe it with alcohol, or clean it with a brush or a vacuum cleaner.
8. The outdoor LED large screen needs regular maintenance, check whether it can work normally, and repair it in time if there is any damage to the line. The control computer is best placed in a clean room with constant temperature and humidity to ensure ventilation and heat dissipation, and long-term stable operation.
As all parts of the country enter the spring and summer handover and the upcoming rainy season, it is best to carry out early maintenance on the outdoor LED large screen in the near future, and in the later use, if the above principles can be followed, the use of the large screen will be helps.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience