LED screen size how to measure?
How to calculate point and size of LED display
Note: P represents the point spacing, that is, the distance between the two single lamps in the module board is 10 mm, as shown in the following figure:
1. Screen size: 4 meters long x 3 meters high Board size: long mm x high mm
Resolution: 32 points long x 16 points high
2. Length: 4/0.32=12.5 (rounded up) Take 13 modules, that is, the real screen length = 13*0.32=4.16 meters
3. Height: 3/0.16=18.75 (rounded up) Take 19 modules, that is, the real screen height=19*0.16=3.04 meters
4. Point calculation:
Screen length points == points
Screen height points == points
How to calculate the height and width of LED display
The screen size is calculated according to the diagonal of the screen, usually in inches. The current mainstream sizes are 17″, 19″, 21″, 22″, 24, 27″, 32″, etc. the length of the angle.
Commonly used display screens are standard screen (narrow screen) and wide screen, the standard screen aspect ratio is 4:3 (and a small amount of 5:4), and the widescreen aspect ratio is 16:10 or 16:9. When the diagonal length is constant, the closer the aspect ratio is to 1, the larger the actual area.
The height and width are converted according to the size,
22-inch 16:9 widescreen area ≈ square millimeter = .22 square centimeter = 0. flat.
Check the trigonometric function table to know: 0.≈0.
The height of the display is: 22×25.4×0.≈0.
The length of the display is: 22×25.4×0.≈.
The contrast of the LED display screen affects the visual imaging effect. High contrast can improve the clarity of the picture, bright colors, and effectively improve the detail texture, clarity, and gray level of the image quality. In addition, the contrast also has a certain influence on the resolution and conversion of dynamic videos. High contrast can make it easier for the naked eye to distinguish the light-dark conversion process in dynamic images.
The number of times the content of the LED display can be repeatedly displayed per second is called the refresh rate. When the refresh rate is low, there will be image flickering, especially in the process of video shooting. The flickering is too obvious, so it must be maximized. Improve the refresh rate to ensure the stability of the display screen.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience