How to protect the outdoor LED display
Hot, high temperature and rainy weather are the climatic conditions of most cities in my country. From June to early September every year, with most cities entering the high temperature and rainy season of the year, strong winds and showers, lightning and thunder are common occurrences, especially for coastal cities and typhoons at this time of the year. The outdoor LED advertising screen occupies more than 70% of the national LED display advertising market.
The safe use of outdoor LED advertising screens has become a very concerned issue for many advertising owners, so how to carry out daily protection? Today, Decai Optoelectronics will analyze the safety protection points of outdoor LED display from the following points:
1. In the face of typhoon and vibration, the wind resistance and earthquake resistance level of LED display screen. As the application range of outdoor LED advertising screens becomes more and more extensive, the installation methods of LED display screens are also becoming more and more diverse, including wall-mounted installation, inlaid installation, hoisting installation, roof seat installation, column installation and other forms. In order to prevent the equipment from falling when using the LED display screen, there are strict requirements for the selection of load-bearing steel structure materials for wind resistance and earthquake resistance, especially the requirements for roof seat installation and column installation are higher than other installation forms.
2. There are many rainstorms, waterproof grade. LED displays used outdoors are often eroded by rain. All LED displays use electronic components. If they are not rain-proof and waterproof, it is easy to cause unnecessary losses due to leakage and short-circuit. The LED display used in the outdoor environment must ensure that the equipment reaches the relevant rainproof and waterproof IP65 standard level; the module is filled with glue, and the back must be brushed to make a waterproof box, and a waterproof rubber ring is used for the connection between the module and the box.
3. In the face of high temperature weather, the heat dissipation of the display screen. High temperature resistance, the outdoor LED display uses a large area, the relative power consumption is also large, the heat generation is more obvious, and the high temperature in summer is also easy to cause the problem of difficult heat dissipation of the LED display. In order to deal with the problem of heat dissipation of outdoor LED display, it is necessary to adjust the appearance design and structure of the display during the installation stage. The interior adopts a macro air-through design, and a high-density and high-precision design circuit board. Add a fan to reduce circuit compliance. In special environments, air conditioners or fans can be used to dissipate heat efficiently.
4. To prevent open flames, the indoor fine pitch LED display wire must be made of flame-retardant materials to prevent the wire from aging and fire in the case of a short circuit.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience