How to save energy in outdoor led display?
Outdoor LED display, as the new darling of outdoor display advertising media in the future, is widely used in finance, taxation, industry and commerce, post and telecommunications, sports, advertising, factories and mines, transportation, education systems, stations, docks, airports, shopping malls, hospitals, hotels, Banks, stock markets, construction markets, auction houses, industrial enterprise management and other public places. So, how to save energy on outdoor LED display?
1. Adjust the brightness of the outdoor LED display: The LED display itself uses energy-saving materials, but the outdoor LED display has a large area and consumes more power, so we need to adjust the brightness of the outdoor LED display according to changes in the environment.
2. In the structural design method: Since the outdoor LED display screen is outside, it will be affected by environmental factors, such as air humidity, air salinity content, etc., so the structural design of the outdoor LED display screen needs to take these into account, in order to save maintenance. cost, to achieve energy saving and consumption reduction.
3. Improve the LED power supply: This plays an important role in the energy saving of outdoor LED displays. The current outdoor LED displays directly use half-bridge or full-bridge high-efficiency switching power supplies. In addition, the synchronous rectification has a significant energy-saving effect, giving the drive constant In the current state, the power supply voltage is reduced as much as possible, and the red, green and blue chips are separately powered to achieve better energy-saving effect.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience