Indoor installation method of LED display
1. Inlaid type: The inlaid structure is to open holes in the wall, and all the walls are inlaid in the wall. It adopts the front maintenance, and the display unit board is pasted on the frame structure with strong magnetic materials. It is required that the size of the hole should be consistent with the size of the outer frame of the display screen, and appropriate decoration should be made. In order to facilitate the maintenance of the hole on the wall, the hole must be through, otherwise the front disassembly mechanism must be used. Embedded installation is not conducive to the heat dissipation of the screen.
2. Hoisting type: suitable for display screens with a total weight of less than 50kg and a small area, and can be directly hung on the load-bearing wall. Standard hangers can be used for indoor load-bearing concrete roofs, and the length of the hanger depends on site conditions. The indoor steel beams are hoisted with steel wire ropes, and the coat is decorated with steel pipes in the same color as the screen.
3. Ordinary hanging: suitable for display screens with a total weight of less than 50kg, and can be directly hung on the load-bearing wall without leaving maintenance space.
4. Mounting on rotating bracket: It is suitable for display screens with a weight greater than 50kg and a screen height and width greater than 1200mm. It must be installed on a load-bearing wall. Because of its large area, it is difficult to disassemble and assemble. Therefore, the screen can be rotated to solve maintenance. space.
5. Floor-mounted installation is divided into two types: fixed type and movable type: movable installation with rollers is suitable for display screens with small area and light weight.
6. The swing arm installation is mainly to facilitate the maintenance of the back of the screen body and the heat dissipation of the human screen body: the swing arm installation needs to design the structure of the frame according to the parameters such as the area and weight of the screen body. The swing wall can be designed to be movable or fixed.
7. There are usually three methods for the outer frame of indoor LED display: aluminum alloy outsourcing, brown aluminum alloy, stainless steel and pull-gold integration.
(1) The aluminum alloy outsourcing stainless steel frame adopts brushed stainless steel, which is beautiful and generous.
(2) The structure of the brown aluminum alloy frame is simple, and the color of the frame is close to the background color of the display screen.
(3) The integrated structure of pull-gold, its color is Sony gray, which is easy to be visually accepted. In addition, the overall structure is relatively compact and has no gaps. The disadvantage is that there are requirements for the size of the LED display.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience