LED display flickering causes and solutions
Although the flickering of the LED display screen is not a big problem, it is a headache, which not only affects the quality of the playback picture, but also affects the user’s mood. So what is the reason for the flickering of the LED display screen? What is a good solution?
Reasons for the flashing of the LED display:
1. The driver loader is wrong
2. The network cable between the computer and the screen is too long or the network cable is faulty
3. The sending card is broken
4. The control card is broken. Check if the small light on the control card is on? If it doesn’t light up, it’s broken.
5. Whether the connection line between the power supply and the control card is short-circuited.
6. The output voltage and current of the power supply are unstable, and the power supply with control card should not bring too many boards.
LED display flickering corresponding solutions:
If the whole screen is blurred and the images and shadows move, usually the driver loader is wrong. Check the driver loader again. Uninstall and reinstall it.
Another possibility is that the sending card is broken, and the sending card needs to be replaced at this time.
If it is irregular flickering, it is generally a system frequency problem. Replace the system, or adjust the setting parameters, it can basically be solved!
If it is flickering, it may be a problem with the graphics card driver, or it may be a problem with the resolution setting of the sending card.
Another possibility is the power supply problem (insufficient power supply, information clutter, electromagnetic interference). When designing the PCB, more consideration should be given to the wire diameter of the power supply and signal traces, as well as the PCB production process. Adding a few more capacitors to the module also has some improvements.
If the text is flickering (there are irregular white borders around the text, irregular flickering, and the text disappears after disappearing), this is a problem with the graphics card settings. In the display properties, cancel the “display hidden shadow under the menu” and “edge smooth transition effect” . Such problems can be solved.
The above are the reasons for the flickering of the LED display, and the solutions to the flickering of the LED display.