LED display product aging knowledge
The emergence of LED display screens has made it more and more convenient for people to obtain information, and has also increased more channels for advertising and dissemination of information, which has brought earth-shaking changes to today’s era of information-based high-tech development. However, we found that the LED display screen often has this kind of problem in the application process, that is, the display screen can work normally at the beginning of use, but after a period of use, the screen will appear dim light, flicker, failure, intermittent Brightness and other phenomena will bring serious harm to the product.
There are many reasons for this phenomenon, but today I will focus on explaining one of the most important factors, which is the aging process of the display screen:
First of all, aging is an important guarantee for the reliability of LED electronic display products, and it is also a procedure that must be followed after each display is completed. If there is no aging display, whether it is indoor, outdoor or monochrome, two-color and full-color , are substandard products. And LED products can improve performance after aging, and help to stabilize the performance in later use.
The aging test is a very important link in product quality control, but it is often ignored in many cases, and it is impossible to carry out correct and effective aging. LED aging test is a countermeasure taken according to the failure rate curve of the product, that is, the characteristics of the bathtub curve, so as to improve the reliability of the product.
Secondly, LED aging methods include constant current aging and constant voltage aging.
1. Constant current source means that the current is constant at any time. If there is a frequency problem, it is not a constant current. That’s AC or pulsating current. The AC or pulsating current source can be designed to have a constant RMS value, but this kind of power source cannot be called a constant current source. Constant current aging is the most suitable LED current working characteristic and the most scientific LED aging method;
2. Overcurrent impact aging is also a new aging method adopted by manufacturers. By using a constant current source with adjustable frequency and adjustable current for such aging, the quality and life expectancy of the LED can be judged in a short time, and can be selected. There are many hidden dangers that cannot be excluded from conventional aging.
Finally, the things to pay attention to during the burn-in test are as follows:
1. The aging test of the display screen must be attended by someone, and if any problems are found, they should be reported to the engineering manager for processing.
2. The monochromatic and grayscale gradient test shall not be less than 48 hours.
3. The test time of the display screen is not less than 48 hours.
4. The video and text effect test shall not be less than 48 hours.
5. Test content: white screen, red, green, blue, monochrome, grayscale gradient, video effect, text effect.