LED display maintenance and cleaning
During the use of the LED display, various failures will be caused due to factors such as pollution, loosening, vibration, heat, and ambient temperature changes, which will affect the normal use of the LED display and even cause serious accidents. Therefore, regular maintenance of the LED display screen is essential. So what is the main purpose of daily maintenance of LED display?
The general LED display inspection adopts the “monthly inspection system”, and the maintenance of large-scale LED display screens implements the “weekly inspection system”. The specific maintenance content and response speed promise:
(1) LED display screen maintenance, including lamps, modules, modules, power supplies, and control cards;
(2) Maintenance of LED display control system, including controller, optical fiber conversion card, distributor, and sending card;
(3) LED display dedicated playback operation software, including maintenance and upgrade of playback software;
(4) Regular (once a month) on-site inspection by technicians to inspect and maintain the system;
(5) Safeguarding of major events: the company’s technical personnel guide and ensure the smooth development of on-site events.
(6) For outdoor LED display, damage caused by natural factors such as wind, rain, thunder and electricity is not covered by the warranty. The owner needs to apply for insurance to the insurance company, and the insurance company will pay for it.
(7) During the maintenance service period, the maintenance problem will be solved within 8 hours for general failures, and no more than 24 hours for major accidents. If the maintenance needs to replace the module and other accessories, it should not exceed 24 hours. After the repair is completed, One Service ensures that the large screen does not have any faults above the module level (such as module color cast, module black, one column is not bright, etc.), and it can be played normally.
2. Clean up
For display screens with lower protection levels, especially outdoor screens, dust in the atmosphere enters the device through the ventilation holes, which will accelerate wear and tear or even damage to fans and other devices. Dust will also fall on the surface of the internal control devices of the display screen, reducing the thermal conductivity and insulation performance. In humid weather, the dust absorbs moisture in the air and causes a short circuit; it can also cause mildew on the PCB board and electronic components for a long time, resulting in a decline in the technical performance of the equipment. error occured. Therefore, the cleaning of the LED display screen seems to be simple, but it is actually a very important part of the maintenance work.
The LED display screen is a high-power-consuming device. After running for a long time, due to multiple starts and stops and running, the terminals of the power supply part will be loose due to cold and heat, the contact is not firm, and a virtual connection is formed. In severe cases, it will heat up, even Ignite the plastic components next to it. The signal terminals will also become loose due to changes in ambient temperature and heat, and moisture erosion will lead to poor contact and subsequent equipment failure. Therefore, the connectors of the LED display must be regularly tightened. When adjusting the fasteners, the force should be even and appropriate to ensure firmness and effectiveness.
4. Clean the display surface
Visually inspect and inspect the LED display in two states of bright screen and black screen. Including: whether the surface of the display screen is polluted, the purpose is to remove the influence of surface dirt on the luminous characteristics; whether there are damage and cracks on the surface of the display screen; whether the communication and distribution cables are normal; Therefore, it is necessary to regularly check the integrity of the seal; for the outdoor screen steel structure, check the surface paint and rust; for the outdoor screen surface pollution is particularly serious, also Clean the display surface.
If the cleaning of the LED display screen is a high-altitude operation, a professional cleaning team is required. The cleaning operation adopts the method of high-altitude hanging rope (commonly known as spider man) or the hanging blue, equipped with professional cleaning equipment. Complete the cleaning of the LED display screen under the premise of the mask and the mask.
There are two points to pay attention to when preparing for cleaning:
1. Before cleaning, you need to unplug the power cord.
2. The choice of cleaning liquid, the cleaning liquid generally includes electrolyte, high-purity distilled water, antistatic liquid, etc., to choose good quality, in order to effectively clean the dust and other stains on the LED screen.
Cleaning and maintenance is divided into three steps:
Step 1: Vacuuming. Suction and sweep the dirt and dust on the surface of the display mask first.
Step 2: Wet cleaning. Be careful not to spray the lotion directly on the screen, but to spray a little cleaning liquid on the cleaning cloth, and then gently wipe in the same direction. You can also use the soft brush on the vacuum cleaner to brush the lamp mask to remove the dirt.
Step 3: Drying. Use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the water marks left by wet cleaning to ensure that the display mask is clean and dust-free.