LED display | What should be paid attention to in storage?
Every LED display manufacturer will have its own product inventory, whether it is some modules or cabinets, it will back up some by itself more or less, in order to prevent customers from suddenly coming to buy some related accessories, so that they are busy and caught off guard . Another point is that when installing the display screen project, some objective reasons lead to the inability to install the leftover products. In this case, it is necessary to store it well, and LED screens are high Precision electronic products have certain requirements for storage methods and environments. Because if you are not careful, it may cause a damage to it, so how should we store the LED display in this case, and what related matters should be paid attention to when storing the LED display?
1. The placement point of the LED display box needs to be cleaned before placing it, so as to prevent the box from being dirty. It is best to use pearl cotton for bedding.
2. It is strictly forbidden to stack in disorder, to be reasonable and orderly, and it is forbidden to stack more than 10 modules. When the LED display modules are stacked, the lamp surfaces are placed opposite to each other to prevent the lamp beads from colliding and being damaged. It is best to use pearl cotton to isolate the two.
3. The placement of the LED screen cabinets should be placed with the lamp facing up. If there are too many, special attention should be paid to protection when placing them vertically. It is forbidden to place them vertically in places with large vibrations, so as to avoid causing the cabinets to vibrate due to vibration. broken body.
4. The LED screen cabinet should be handled with care. When landing, the rear side first lands on the ground and then the lamp surface to the ground to prevent damage and minimize damage to the cabinet.
5. All operators must wear cordless anti-static wristbands when installing the display screen or maintaining it, so as to prevent damage to the display screen and the operator’s body.
6. When carrying the LED display box, it should be lifted up. Do not place the display box on the ground and push or drag it, so as to avoid damage to the bottom module of the display due to uneven ground. The cabinet should be kept balanced during the hoisting process, and should not swing or rotate left and right in the air, so as to prevent the cabinet from falling and hurting people.
7. It is strictly forbidden to squeeze, collide and other bad behaviors between display modules. in addition! When the gap positioning abnormality occurs, it is forbidden to use hard objects such as hammers to hit the cabinet and modules. If you need to operate, we can pick up the display box to remove foreign objects and try again. If we can do these points in operation, I believe it will be very good in storing LED displays in the future.