Manufacturing process of spherical LED display
The outdoor spherical LED display is an unconventional product, and it is the focus of popularity no matter where it is. In production, what is special about the LED spherical screen?
How to make LED spherical screen:
1. For outdoor spherical LED screens with larger diameters, a single-pixel tube can be used. Cut the ball according to the latitude, and place a row of LED pixel tubes in each latitude.
2. For indoor spherical led displays with smaller diameters, you can use surface mount three-in-one led lights, use flexible PCB boards to make point-by-point controllable light strips, and then the light strips, like the first form, surround the sphere according to the latitude.
3. For indoor screens, special led unit boards can also be designed according to the dot spacing. The special-shaped unit board can be designed as a triangle for splicing, or it can be designed into a 6-sided shape for splicing (just like making a football, it is composed of multiple 6-sided shapes). The models of indoor LED spherical displays are: P4, P5, P6, Various models such as P10 are available.
No matter which way the spherical LED display is made, a special LED display control system is required, and special-shaped processing and snapshot processing are required in the control. Therefore, the cost of spherical LED display is much higher than that of ordinary display.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience