Outdoor LED display billboard maintenance and reinforcement methods
The main support structure of the external LED billboard is usually mainly made of steel materials. In the open air environment, affected by factors such as temperature, humidity, harmful substances, etc., it is very easy to be oxidized and cause rust. Serious rust can make steel components. The ability to resist load is greatly reduced, therefore, it is necessary to face the problem of maintenance and reinforcement of outdoor LED billboards. Here are some ways to repair and strengthen outdoor LED billboards.
1. Foundation expansion method: By setting up a concrete enclosure or a reinforced concrete enclosure, the area of the bottom foundation of the outdoor LED billboard is increased, and the uneven settlement of the foundation caused by the small base area and insufficient bearing capacity of the billboard is changed.
2. Pit underpinning method: Concrete is poured directly after digging a pit under the underpinned foundation.
3. Pile-type underpinning method: It is a method of strengthening the foundation by setting up various types of piles such as static pressure columns, driven piles, and cast-in-place piles at the bottom or both sides of the billboard foundation.
4. Grouting underpinning method: The chemical slurry is evenly injected into the foundation, and the original loose soil or cracks are cemented and solidified through these slurry, so as to improve the bearing capacity of the foundation and achieve the effect of waterproof and impermeability.
Correction is the use of artificial means to reverse the tilt of the already tilted foundation to achieve the purpose of correcting the tilt of outdoor LED billboards. Commonly used outdoor billboard foundation correction methods are as follows:
1. Forced landing correction method: take measures to prevent subsidence on one side of the outdoor LED billboard foundation with more settlement, and take forced landing measures on the other side. The forced landing methods include: loading steel ingots or stones, building cantilever beams, digging soil for forced landing, and water injection for deviation correction.
2. Lifting rectification method: In the part where the foundation of the inclined billboard has a large settlement, adjust the lifting amount of each part of the billboard to make it rotate along a certain point or a certain straight line to achieve the purpose of restoring the original position.