Outdoor LED Display Cooling Solutions
Outdoor LED displays in many places need to face the problem of working normally in a high temperature environment of nearly 40 degrees. I will share with you the cooling solutions for outdoor LED display installed on the wall and the column.
1. Explanation of commonly used heat dissipation methods
(1) Air hydrodynamics, using the shape of the lamp housing to create convection air, which is the lowest cost way to enhance heat dissipation.
(2) Thermally conductive plastic shell, which is filled with thermally conductive material during injection molding of the plastic shell to increase the thermal conductivity and heat dissipation capacity of the plastic shell.
(3) Aluminum heat dissipation fins, which are the most common heat dissipation methods, use aluminum heat dissipation fins as part of the housing to increase the heat dissipation area.
(4) Surface radiation heat dissipation treatment, the surface of the lamp housing is treated with radiation heat dissipation. The simple thing is to apply radiation heat dissipation paint, which can take the heat away from the surface of the lamp housing by radiation.
2. Wall-mounted and column-mounted cooling solutions
(1) If the installation method of the LED display is to use a column, it is best to use a fan to dissipate heat. The fan is installed on the aluminum-plastic panel on the back of the large screen. When the rain does not enter the display screen. If it is a double-column, open several shutters in the middle of the double-column. This shutter is the air inlet, and the fan above is the exhaust port, so that complete air convection is formed and the heat dissipation effect is better.
(2) If the installation position of the LED display is against the wall, it depends on how much the LED display can protrude. If it can protrude one meter from the wall, it is recommended to select the fan according to the size of the area. The installation position of the fan is on the side of the screen. Arranged on the top of the side. If the LED display purchased by the customer is an outdoor full-color LED display of 80 square meters of P16, it is necessary to choose 6 axial fans with a diameter of about 600mm. It is especially important to ensure that the fan is pumping air outside, and a protective net is installed to prevent the technicians who repair the display screen from sucking clothes in and causing personal injury when repairing the display screen. In addition, aluminum alloy shutters should be installed on the fan outlet on the outside aluminum composite panel to achieve waterproof effect.
The wall-mounted full-color LED display can also be installed with air conditioners. It is necessary to ensure that the main unit of the air conditioner has a place to place it without affecting the overall appearance of the wall. There are requirements for the choice of air conditioners. Generally, 1.5P, 2P and 3P air conditioners are the most used. The calculation of 12 square 1P air conditioners in northern cities; 9 square 1P air conditioners in southern cities. If the area of the Outdoor rental LED display is relatively large, the air conditioner should be custom-made by the manufacturer. If the area is not large, go to the specialty store to buy it, but the display cooling air conditioner has the function of compensation for incoming calls.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience