Outdoor LED display maintenance knowledge
Outdoor LED display, as the new favorite of future outdoor display advertising media, is widely used in finance, taxation, industry and commerce, post and telecommunications, sports, advertising, enterprise, transportation, education system, securities market and other fields, with media display, information release, transportation Induction, creative display and other functions.
Outdoor LED screens generally occupy a relatively large area, usually ranging from tens of square meters to hundreds of square meters or even larger, with high brightness, large viewing angle, windproof, rainproof, waterproof and other functions. We took a lot of effort to install them. This screen, of course, hopes that the longer it can be used and the clearer the playback effect, the better, so outdoor LED display maintenance knowledge is essential.
1. The outdoor LED large screen should be kept in a dry environment. Metal objects that are easy to conduct electricity such as water and iron powder are strictly prohibited in the screen. Powering up large outdoor LED screens that contain humidity can cause components to corrode and cause permanent damage. Take rain protection measures.
2. To avoid possible problems, we can choose passive protection and active protection, try to keep items that may cause damage to the outdoor LED display away from the screen, and wipe the screen as gently as possible to remove the damage. possibility is minimized.
3. The outdoor LED display has the closest relationship with our users, and it is also necessary to do a good job of cleaning and maintenance. Exposure to the outdoor environment for a long time, such as wind, sun, dust, etc., is easy to get dirty. After a period of time, the screen must be covered with dust. This needs to be cleaned in time to wrap the surface with dust-proof soil for a long time to affect the viewing effect.
4. The switching sequence of the outdoor LED display, when it is turned on, first turn on the control computer to make it run normally, and then turn on the LED display. When shutting down, turn off the display first, and then turn off the computer.
5. The power supply is required to be stable and the grounding protection is good. Do not use it in harsh natural conditions, especially strong lightning weather.
6. When playing, do not stay in full white, full red, full green, full blue, etc. for a long time, so as not to cause excessive current, excessive heat of the power cord, damage to the LED lights, and affect the service life of the display. Do not disassemble or splicing the screen at will.
7. Regularly check whether the outdoor LED display needs to work normally and whether the line is damaged. Replace or repair the damaged line in time to maintain the normal operation of the large screen.
8. Outdoor LED large screen main control computer and other related equipment should be placed in an air-conditioned and dusty room to ensure ventilation and heat dissipation and stable operation of the computer.