Outdoor LED display maintenance precautions
How to do the maintenance of outdoor LED display? Outdoors, the environment, air humidity and weather are the main factors that affect the display. So that it can survive and operate better outdoors. In addition to the preliminary preparations, after the installation is completed, the daily maintenance of the display screen should not be sloppy.
The specific maintenance precautions are as follows:
1. The power supply is stable and the grounding protection is good.
2. In case of severe weather such as strong lightning, strong typhoon, etc., the power supply should be cut off in time, and the power supply of the display should be turned on after the weather returns to normal.
3. Water is strictly prohibited inside the display screen, and combustible materials and easily conductive metal objects are strictly prohibited from entering the screen, so as to avoid equipment short circuit and fire.
4. If water enters the display, please cut off the power immediately and contact the maintenance personnel until the display panel in the display is dry before use.
5. The switching sequence of the LED display:
Turn on: Turn on the control computer first to make it run normally, and then turn on the LED display.
Off: Turn off the LED display first, then turn off the computer.
6. The surface of the LED display screen cannot be wiped directly with a damp cloth, but can be wiped with alcohol, or dusted with a brush or a vacuum cleaner.
7. In the rainy season, the LED screen should be used at least once a week. Generally, the screen is turned on at least once a month, and it is lit for more than 2 hours.
8. Regularly check the stability of the supporting structure of the outdoor LED display and the safety of the power supply cable. If there is any damage, it should be dealt with in time.
9. Do not cut off by force at will, and do not frequently turn off and on the power supply of the display screen to prevent the impact of surge current. Avoid excessive current, excessive heating of the power cord, and damage to the LED die, which will affect the service life of the display. Do not disassemble or splicing the screen without authorization!
10. The LED display main control computer and other related equipment should be placed in an air-conditioned and dusty room to ensure the ventilation and heat dissipation and stable operation of the computer.
11. The internal circuit of the LED outdoor display needs to be repaired by professionals.
12. Before summer every year, the cooling and heat dissipation equipment in the display screen, such as air conditioners, fans, etc., should be checked in advance to ensure that the display screen operates in an allowable temperature environment.