Outdoor LED display waterproof and moisture-proof and remedies
Wet and rainy weather is a big challenge for LED displays. How to waterproof and moisture-proof in rainy season is the problem that outdoor LED display faces to solve. Since the environment in which the outdoor LED display is located is more complicated than the indoor environment, not only the problem of humidity should be considered, but also the daily maintenance work such as waterproofing should be done well. Therefore, a good sealing installation can help the display reduce the risk of water ingress, and clean the display regularly. The dust attached to the inside and outside of the screen can also help the display to dissipate heat better and reduce the adhesion of water vapor.
And the entry of moisture may cause the LED display to die, so in the production and construction process of the outdoor full-color LED display, it is necessary to do waterproof prevention work.
1. Waterproofing in the production process
When making and producing LED display, the PCB board should be treated with anti-corrosion, such as coating the surface with three anti-paint, etc., and the power supply and power cord should use high-quality accessories. The selected waterproof box has better sealing performance, and the screen body must reach IP65. Welds are the most easily corroded places, so we should pay attention to the protection work, especially the frame, which is easy to rust, so we should do a good job of anti-rust treatment.
Secondly, for different cell board materials, professional waterproof coating is required, and secondly, whether there is a waterproof groove on the cell board kit, and finally, attention should be paid to the waterproof problem of the backplane of the outdoor LED display, because in the process of using the display , the back panel LED display is not only heat dissipation, but also has great convenience in dealing with waterproof performance. When dealing with the waterproof coating on the back, pay more attention to the waterproof performance of the aluminum-plastic panel of the small strip display on the back. Use an electric drill to design a row of drains under the aluminum-plastic panel, which is not only conducive to the waterproofing of the display, but also to the heat dissipation of the display.
2. Waterproofing work for on-site installation and construction
In the specific construction site; in the structural design, the combination of prevention and drainage; after the structure is determined, according to the characteristics of the structure, it can be considered to have a hollow foam tube structure, a small compression set rate, and a large elongation at break. Strip material; After selecting the sealing strip material, it is necessary to design the appropriate contact surface and contact force according to the characteristics of the sealing strip material, so that the sealing strip is extruded to a dense state. In some installations, waterproof grooves and other locations, do key protection to ensure that there is no accumulation of water inside the display.
3. Attention during daily use
Finally, for outdoor screens, it needs to be used frequently, because the working screen itself will generate some heat, which can evaporate some water vapor, greatly reducing the possibility of short circuit caused by humidity. LED display brand manufacturer Liancheng Fa recommends that you use the LED screen display at least once a week during the rainy season, and turn on the screen at least once a month for more than 2 hours.
Fourth, the correct remedy for water in the LED display screen:
1. Use a fan or other tools at the fastest speed to completely dry the water-filled LED display screen.
2. Power on and age the completely dried screen. The specific steps are as follows:
a. Adjust the brightness (full white) to 10%, power on and age for 8-12 hours.
b. Adjust the brightness (full white) to 30%, power on and age for 12 hours.
c. Adjust the brightness (full white) to 60%, power on and age for 12-24 hours.
d. Adjust the brightness (full white) to 80%, and power on and age for 12-24 hours.
e. Adjust the brightness (full white) to 100%, power on and age for 8-12 hours.
1. Do not put the LED screen body that has entered the water into the air box, it is easy to suffocate the LED lights.
2. When the warehouse enters the water, the air box may enter the water, and all the air boxes need to be exposed to the sun to prevent the water from volatilizing into the LED display after packing.
3. If the LED display screen with water is not dealt with in time, it may affect the stability of the screen body. During emergency treatment, the phenomenon of continuous dead lights may occur after the screen body is powered on.
4. All the LED display screens that enter the water are in the air box. If the screen is more than 3 days, there is basically no repair value, please handle it with caution.