LED display control card precautions use
When using the LED display control card, in order to avoid unnecessary losses, we remind users to pay attention to the following points:
1. It is strictly forbidden to plug and unplug the serial port under power, so as to avoid damage to the serial port of the computer and the serial port of the control card due to improper operation.
2. It is strictly forbidden to adjust the input voltage of the control card when the system is powered on, so as to avoid damage to the serial port of the computer and the serial port of the control card due to improper adjustment and excessive voltage. The normal working voltage of the control card is 5V. When adjusting the power supply voltage, the control card should be removed, and a multimeter should be used to measure and adjust slowly.
3. It is strictly forbidden to short-circuit the grounding end of the control card with the display frame, otherwise, once static electricity accumulates on the display frame, it is very easy to damage the serial port of the computer and the serial port of the control card, resulting in unstable communication. When the static electricity is serious, the control card and the screen will be burned out on the display unit. Therefore, when the outdoor screen or the communication distance is long, it is recommended that the user must use a serial port isolator to avoid damage to the computer serial port and the control card serial port due to harsh environments such as ground loops, surges, inductive lightning strikes, and hot swapping.
4. It is necessary to ensure the correct connection between the control card and the computer serial port, so as to avoid damage to the control card serial port and the computer serial port due to incorrect input signals.
5. Do not connect the LED video wall control card to the unit board. Directly lead to the switching power supply as much as possible, the voltage of the unit board is extremely unstable during the working process. It will cause the control card to be fast and slow, serious inability to communicate or the program to run away and needs to be repaired, especially the U-disk control card, which may not be able to read the disk or read the disk error when the voltage is unstable.
6. Indoors, the 16-scan unit board should not be connected to the whole screen for debugging. Many indoor single-color or double-color, or even full-color, directly connected to the led screen control card and powered on without debugging, which may burn out the line scan driver behind the unit board in a large area. 4953 chip. For debugging, please connect only one unit board for debugging. After debugging, unplug the power supply, and then connect the control card. Do not.
7. Please keep the led screen control card working in a dry and relatively stable environment. Excessive temperature, humidity, and dusty environments are extremely unfavorable to the LED video wall control card.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience