Specification selection method for indoor and outdoor LED screens
How to choose the specifications of the LED display?
LED screens are generally divided into indoor LED screens and outdoor LED screens. How to choose the specifications of indoor LED screens and outdoor LED screens?
1. Whether the environment of the LED display is outdoors, semi-outdoors, or indoors, the environment is different, and the corresponding waterproof requirements are different. Outdoor waterproof requirements are high, generally above IP65. According to the environment, you can determine whether the approximate purchase range is an outdoor display, a semi-outdoor display, or an indoor display!
2. The distance between the best observation position and the installed display screen is the visual distance. This distance is very important. It directly determines the model of the display screen you choose. Generally, the indoor display screen models are divided into P6 and P7. 62, P10, p12, etc. The models of outdoor display screens are divided into P10, P12, P16, P20, etc., which are all conventional. There are also different specifications and models such as pixel screens, strip screens, and special-shaped screens. Here we only talk about conventional screens. Yes, the number after P is the distance between the lamp beads, and the unit is mm. Generally, the minimum value of our visual distance is equivalent to the size of the number after P. That is, the optimal spacing of P10 is 10 meters, this method is only a rough estimate!
There is also a more scientific and specific method, which is to use the density of lamp beads per square to calculate. For example, if the point density of P10 is 10,000 points/square, the optimal distance is equal to 1400 divided by (the square root of the point density). For example, the P10 is 1400/10000 square root = 1400/100 = 14 meters, that is, the best observation distance of the P10 display is 14 meters away!
The above two methods directly determine the specifications of the selected LED display, that is, customers must pay attention to two points when purchasing: 1. The environment where the display screen is located. 2. The distance between the best observation position and the display screen position. Only by understanding these, can you choose the LED display that matches your environment and achieves the best effect.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience