COB LED screen technical advantages
Chip on Board is a structure in which multiple LED chips are directly mounted on a heat dissipation PCB substrate to conduct heat directly. COB packaging integrates upstream chip technology, midstream packaging technology and downstream display technology. Therefore, COB packaging requires close cooperation between upstream, midstream and downstream companies to promote the large-scale application of COB LED displays. As shown in the figure above, it is a COB integrated package LED display module. The front side is the LED lamp module to form the pixel points, and the bottom is the IC driver element. Finally, the COB screen modules are spliced into a design size LED display.
The theoretical advantages of COB:
1. Design and development: without the diameter of a single lamp body, it can theoretically be made smaller;
2. Technical process: reduce the cost of the bracket and simplify the manufacturing process, reduce the thermal resistance of the chip, and achieve high-density packaging;
3. Engineering installation: From the application side, the COB LED screen module can provide a simpler and faster installation efficiency for the display application manufacturers.
4. Product features:
Ultra-thin and light: According to the actual needs of customers, PCB boards with a thickness of 0.4-1.2mm can be used to reduce the weight to at least 1/3 of the original traditional products, which can significantly reduce the cost of structure, transportation and engineering for customers.
Anti-collision and anti-compression: COB products directly encapsulate the LED chip in the concave lamp position of the PCB board, and then use epoxy resin glue to encapsulate and cure.
Large viewing angle: The viewing angle is greater than 175 degrees, close to 180 degrees, and has a better optical diffuse color and muddy light effect.
Strong heat dissipation: COB products encapsulate the lamp on the PCB board, and quickly dissipate the heat of the lamp wick through the copper foil on the PCB board, and the copper foil thickness of the PCB board has strict process requirements, plus the immersion gold process, Severe light attenuation is hardly caused. Therefore, there are few dead lights, which greatly prolongs the life of the LED display.
Wear-resistant and easy to clean: the surface is smooth and hard, impact-resistant and wear-resistant; no mask, dust can be cleaned with water or cloth.
Excellent all-weather characteristics: It adopts triple protection treatment, and the effects of waterproof, damp, rot, dust, static electricity, oxidation and ultraviolet are outstanding; it can meet all-weather working conditions, and it can still be used normally in the temperature difference environment of minus 30 degrees to 80 degrees above zero.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience