Test the LED display failure problem
With the popularization and application of LED electronic display and LED full-color screen, LED display has become a beautiful landscape in today’s information society, especially when night comes, the bright picture of LED display makes people feel the world colorful. However, with the continuous expansion of the application range of LED displays, there are more and more faults in LED displays. So how to test the faults of LED displays? The following is a brief introduction of LED display manufacturers.
1. Resistance detection method: adjust the multimeter to the resistance gear, detect the resistance value of a certain point of a normal circuit board to ground, and then test the same point of another same circuit board to test whether the resistance value is different from the normal resistance value, If not, the scope of the problem is determined.
2. Voltage detection method: adjust the multimeter to the voltage level, detect the ground voltage of a certain point of the circuit suspected of having a problem, and compare whether it is similar to the normal value, otherwise the scope of the problem is determined.
3. In the short-circuit detection method: adjust the multimeter to the short-circuit detection gear (some are diode voltage drop gears or resistance gears, which generally have an alarm function) to detect whether there is a short-circuit phenomenon. After a short-circuit is found, it should be solved first so that it does not burn out. other devices. The method must be operated with the circuit de-energized to avoid damage to the meter.
4. For the voltage drop detection method: adjust the multimeter to the diode voltage drop detection gear. Because all ICs are composed of many basic single components, they are only miniaturized, so when there is current passing through one of its pins, There will be a voltage drop across the pin. Generally, the voltage drop on the same pin of the same type of IC is similar. According to the voltage drop value on the pin, the operation must be performed when the circuit is powered off. This method has certain limitations. For example, if the detected device is high resistance, it cannot be detected.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience