LED display importance of aging test
The aging of the LED display is the last essential step in the production of the LED display, and it is also the last detection link in the production and testing of the LED display. It is an important guarantee for the quality of the LED electronic display.
LED aging test is a very important link in product quality control. LED products can improve their performance after aging, and help stabilize the performance in later use. LED aging test is a countermeasure taken according to the failure rate curve of the product, that is, the characteristics of the bathtub curve, so as to improve the reliability of the product.
The aging of LED display is divided into white light aging (4 hours) and video aging (48 hours).
LED aging methods include constant current aging and constant voltage aging.
A constant current source means that the current is constant at any time. If there is a frequency problem, it is not a constant current. That’s AC or pulsating current. An AC or pulsating current source can be designed to have a constant RMS value, but such a power source cannot be called a “constant current source”. Constant current aging is the most suitable LED current working characteristic and the most scientific LED aging method. Overcurrent impact aging is also a new aging method adopted by manufacturers. By using a constant current source with adjustable frequency and adjustable current to carry out such aging, it is expected to judge the quality and life expectancy of LEDs in a short time, and can pick out many conventional Aging can not pick out hidden LEDs.
Then pay attention to the aging test of LED display
1. Test content: white screen, red, green, blue monochrome, grayscale gradient, video effect, text effect
2. The test time of the LED display screen is not less than 24 hours
3. Monochromatic, grayscale gradient test not less than 24 hours
4. Video and text effect test shall not be less than 24 hours
5. There must be someone on duty for the aging test of the led display screen. If any problems are found, they should be reported to the engineering manager for processing.