The most complete LED display installation method
According to different application fields, LED display screens are divided into various installation methods, including: fixed installation, rental hoisting, and stadium fence installation. Below we will introduce the more common 6 kinds of LED display installation methods:
The LED display screen is divided into various installation methods according to the user’s use environment, including: wall-mounted, cantilever, mosaic, column, standing, roof, mobile, stadium fence, rental hoisting, arc form and other installation methods.
1. Wall-mounted installation method
1) This installation method is usually used indoors or semi-outdoors
2) The display area of the screen is small, and generally no maintenance channel space is left. The entire screen is removed for maintenance, or it can be made into a foldable one-piece frame
3) The screen area is slightly larger, and the front maintenance design is generally adopted (that is, the front maintenance design is usually assembled in columns)
2. Column type installation method
There are many ways to install the column, which are generally used for outdoor advertising, as follows:
1) Single column installation method: suitable for small screen applications
2) Double column installation method: suitable for large screen applications
3) Closed maintenance channel: suitable for simple cabinets
4) Open maintenance channel: suitable for standard cabinets
3. Cantilever installation
1) This method is mostly used indoors and semi-outdoors
2) Generally used at the entrance of passages and corridors, but also at the entrance of stations, railway stations, subway entrances, etc.
3) It is useful for traffic guidance on roads, railways and expressways
4) The screen body design generally adopts the integrated cabinet design, or the hoisting structure design
4. Suspension installation
This installation method is similar to the cantilever installation method, and the applications are the same. The screen adopts an integrated cabinet design, which is suitable for indoor and semi-outdoor screens.
5. Inlaid installation method
1) The entire display body is embedded in the wall, and the display plane and the wall are at the same level
2) Simple box design
3) Front maintenance is generally adopted (front maintenance design)
4) This installation method is used both indoors and outdoors, but it is generally used with screens with small dot pitch and small display area.
5) Generally used for building entrances, building halls, etc.
6. Standing installation method
1) The integrated cabinet design is generally adopted, and there are also separate combination designs.
2) Suitable for indoor small dot pitch specification screen
3) Generally, the display area is small
4) Main typical application LED TV design
7. Roof type installation
1) The wind resistance of this installation method is the key
2) Generally installed with an inclined angle, or the module adopts an inclined 8° design
3) Mostly used for outdoor advertising display
8. Football field fence installation method
Used for advertising display of a fence around the football field
The viewing angle of the screen can be adjusted with the inclination of the support frame
It adopts soft silicone mask design and adopts soft arc top design to avoid sports collision injury
9. Rental hoisting method
The size of the screen is determined according to the ordinary screen.
The ceiling-mounted screen should not be enlarged. The general requirement is below 6M*10M. Exceptions for special cabinet materials and strip curtains.
The top is equipped with a hanging beam, and the bottom is equipped with a bottom beam. Hanging beams are used to hoist the screen.
The row and the row box are connected by a hoisting mechanism, and a lock is installed between the horizontal boxes to tighten.
Hoisting mechanism is divided into: gear type, taper rod type, bolt type.
The gear type is more expensive, beautiful,
Cone rod type is affordable and reliable.
The bolt type is the cheapest and reliable, and it is more troublesome to assemble, and it is suitable for the case of not repeatedly disassembling and assembling.
10. Arc installation method
Screen length x width (height): LxW
Screen length W: refers to the height of the screen.
Frame length L: The length of the frame.
The screen length can be preliminarily determined by the circumference of a circle or arc. Divide by the module length to determine the number of modules.
For the circular screen, try to divide it according to 92 modules; try to determine the number of modules in a row according to the integer multiples of 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 (convenient to divide the box and easy to produce). The draft angle of the module is generally 2 degrees, and a module is only 4 degrees. That is, 92 modules are generally required to form a perfect circular screen. At least it should not be less than 60 modules.
After determining the number of modules in one line, the length of the screen can be obtained.
Picture length L = number of modules * module length
Screen area A=L*W
For non-circular screens (curved screens), just divide them as needed, just like cutting a cake.
The mounting bracket needs to be customized according to the size of the round screen (curved screen).
11. Truss mobile installation method
1) The screen can be moved in real time according to actual needs
2) The screen body moves on and off according to the display screen and on-site conditions
3) Adopt truss guide rail design
4) Generally used in the stage background screen, mostly used in TV stations, concerts and other scenes