Outdoor LED display power size calculation method
With the advancement of science and technology, outdoor advertising media is also constantly evolving. After the audience of radio, television, newspapers and magazines has been continuously differentiated, outdoor advertising media has become a real mass media, and its unique value is irreplaceable. Many people are concerned about the power of the outdoor LED display? Or how is the power of the outdoor LED display calculated?
1. About the power of outdoor LED display:
The power of the LED display has two types: peak and average. The so-called peak power mainly refers to the instantaneous voltage and current value at startup and the power when the screen is all white (white), while the average power is the power under normal use. What is the general power of the outdoor LED display? According to different product models and manufacturers, it is also different. At present, the peak power per square meter of full-color display screens ranges from 800W to 1500W.
2. the calculation method of the power of the outdoor LED display:
P stands for power, U stands for voltage, and I stands for current. Usually, the power supply voltage we use is 5V, and the power supply is 30A and 40A; single color is 8 modules and 1 40A power supply, and two-color is 6 modules and 1 power supply; An example will be given below. A unit needs to make an indoor P5 two-color Shanxi LED display with 9 square meters, and calculate the maximum power required. First, it is very simple to calculate the number of 40A power supplies = 9 (0.244×0.488)/6=12.5=13 power supplies (integers are required, whichever is larger). The maximum power is P=13×40A×5V=2600W.
(1) LED display resolution requirements:
Outdoor (sit south to north): >4000CD/M2
(2) Three parameters of outdoor LED display power:
The average power of the screen = the resolution of the screen * the number of lights per resolution * 0.1/2.
The maximum power of the screen = the resolution of the screen * the number of lights per resolution * 0.1.
The actual power of the screen = the resolution of the screen * the number of lights per resolution * 0.1 / the number of scans (4 scans, 2 scans, 16 scans, 8 scans, static).
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience