LED display the role of point-by-point correction
What is the meaning of point-by-point correction of LED display? LED display point-by-point correction: contains four correction modes, the maximum single-point correction is 6144 (96*64, 128*48, etc.) pixels, if it exceeds, please select other correction modes, the correction data can be independent of the driver Make settings.
Steps to set point-by-point correction data:
1. In the LED display receiving card setting dialog box, set the actual width and actual height of a card and send it to the receiving card.
2. Select the method to be corrected (single point, 2×2 module, 4×4 module, 8×8 module), select one of them → edit the number of corrections (Note: the maximum single-point correction is 96×64= 6144 pixels, please choose 2×2, 4×4, 8×8 module mode).
3. Click “Edit Correction Data” to enter the point correction editing state, manual correction: select the color (red, green, blue) to be corrected, press and hold the (ctrl) key on the keyboard to select multiple pixel points, and select the desired correction. Select the number of points, click “Brightness drop increase” or “Brightness decrease” to adjust to the ideal brightness. After clicking “OK”, click “Send to Receiving Card” again to view the LED display. If it has reached the ideal state, you can click “Save to Receiving Card” to save it permanently. Generally speaking, you need to save a backup to the computer. inside to avoid data loss.
The steps to generate from photos are as follows:
A: Use a high-end camera, camera requirements: a. Use a professional or quasi-professional camera. b. The pixel resolution should be as high as 10 million or more. c. It is best to use the camera CANON EOS400D or CANON EOS5D, of which EOS400D has been tested and the effect is good.
B: Connect a receiving card to the full-color LED display screen or cabinet to be calibrated, and set the receiving card to no grayscale or 4-level or 8-level grayscale, and the refresh rate to be above 1500hz. ” to be selected.
C: Let the LED display display red, green and blue respectively, and take 3-5 photos each (photography requirements: fix the camera with a bracket, face the LED screen, adjust the camera, make the photo as large as possible, and take There should be obvious separation between the pixels of the photo, and it should not be connected together.
D: Transfer it to the computer, click “Generate from Photo” and select “Open Image” to open the photo you just took. Each photo will prompt you to select the pixels in the four corners for positioning. When selecting, try to point the cross to a single point. In the middle, after the selection is made, the computer will automatically mark all the points, check whether the marked points are wrong, if there is an error, you can click the “reselect” button to re-select the four corner reference points. Click “Delete Picture” to cancel the use of the picture. If you want to see the brightness value of each pixel of the photo, you can click “View Brightness” to check. All the cabinet photos can be selected in turn, and the software will automatically identify the number of red, green and blue photos, and mark the pixel points with the lowest, highest and highest brightness.
E: Set the expected value. According to the brightness of each lamp, select a value between the minimum brightness and the maximum brightness. The value should be consistent with the expected value among the cabinets. All cabinets will be close to the expected value, so that the cabinets Brightness is the same.
F: After clicking “Save and Exit”, the software will convert the brightness value of each photo into point calibration data and fill it in the calibration table.
4. Click “OK” and then click “Send to Receiving Card”. After confirmation, you can click “Save to Receiving Card” and “Save to File”.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience