LED display | 9 advantages of large led screen
When you walk on the street, you usually see the beautiful screen playing, and everyone knows its beautiful effect. So, do you fully understand the advantages of LED display?
1. Safety: What makes the LED display different is the use of low-voltage DC power supply voltage, which is very safe in use.
2. Hardness: The LED display adopts FPC as the substrate, and the hardness of the screen body is appropriate.
3. High lifespan: LED display has a much higher service life than normal LED display under the same working environment and duration.
4. Energy saving: Compared with the traditional LED display, the energy saving of the LED display is very good, the power is low and the effect is more significant. For all large LED display manufacturers, this is also the first element to have.
5. Easy installation: Due to the material and structure of the LED display screen, it has the characteristics of lightness and convenience, which provides very convenient conditions for installation.
6. Realistic color: The large led screen adopts high-brightness patch, the color is realistic and soft, will not cause harm to human eyes, and the brightness is also high.
7. Green and environmental protection: The material is made of environmentally friendly materials, which can be recycled and reused, and will not pollute the environment.
8. Low calorific value: The biggest safety hazard of the LED display is that when it works continuously for a long time, the high heat generated will reduce the service life of the equipment, and even cause a serious fire. The LED display has put a lot of effort into the heat dissipation. The efficient heat dissipation treatment and the low power consumption of the electronic components themselves, the heat will not be too large, which naturally eliminates the occurrence of such hidden dangers.
9. Wide range of applications: LED displays are often used in various fields and industries because of their thinness, excellent quality and effect, and moderate prices. recognized by the public.