LED display what are the abnormal signals?
Today’s LED displays are widely used in all walks of life, whether in stations or shopping malls, LED displays are almost everywhere. However, in the practical application of LED display, many users always complain that when there is an abnormal signal on the LED display, there is nowhere to start. So what are the common abnormal signals of the LED display?
1. EN enable signal: When this signal occurs, it is generally a problem of the control system. The common manifestation is that the LED display is too bright or too dark. The solution is very simple. Modify the protocol or connect to the manufacturer’s self-defined system. To solve the problem, if the problem is really complicated, you can disassemble the light sending module and receiving module and send it back to the manufacturer for maintenance, usually it can be returned in about ten days.
2. ABCD line signal: When this problem occurs, it is usually manifested as dislocation of the display content or overlapping of images. The solution is to start the AB signal in ABCD, turn off other signals, and then adjust the maximum range of binary to 4 1s, that is, sixteen lines.
3. CLK clock signal: its function is to provide a shift pulse for the register. When this signal is abnormal, the content of the led display screen will be scattered, and the whole screen will not be able to display the content; the solution is to check whether the data is The same as the CLK clock signal, only when the data and the CLK clock signal are the same, the display data can be transmitted normally.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience