What is an immersive led screen?
In recent years, the term immersive experience has rapidly become popular on the Internet, such as immersive experience restaurants, immersive experience museums, etc. The wonderful opening and closing ceremonies of the Beijing Winter Olympics made the immersive LED display popular. So what exactly is an immersive LED display?
Immersive led display generally has the following characteristics:
1. Large screen and HD resolution
Only when the screen resolution and refresh rate is high enough and high-definition enough, can the screen appear calm and real, and can make people feel immersive.
2. Combination of LED display screens in various shapes and shapes
Assemble various forms of display screens according to local conditions, such as strip screens, flat screens, curved screens, multi-faceted screens, special-shaped screens, floor tile screens, etc. Only in this way can an immersive space aesthetic feeling be created and the visual experience of users can be further enhanced.
3. Cooperation with holographic projection, AR, VR, 5G, AI and other technical means
Immersive experience is inseparable from the support of some technological means, such as common VR/AR/XR technologies. In recent years, with the popularization of 5G and the addition of AI technology, the LED display industry has shined in the field of immersive experience.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience