What is an LED display?
What is an LED video wall?
What is a video wall screen?
LED is light emitTIng diode, the English abbreviation of light-emitting diode, referred to as LED. It is a display screen used to display various information such as text, graphics, images, animations, market quotations, videos, video signals, etc. by controlling the display mode of semiconductor light-emitting diodes.
LED video wall is also called LED display, which is made up of many LED cabinets or LED modules.
The LED display screen shows bright colors, strong three-dimensional sense, static like oil painting, moving like a movie, widely used in stations, docks, airports, shopping malls, hospitals, hotels, banks, securities markets, construction markets, auction houses, industrial enterprise management and other public places.
Its advantages: high brightness, low operating voltage, low power consumption, miniaturization, easy matching with integrated circuits, simple driving, long life, impact resistance, and stable performance.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience