LED soft screen and regular LED display difference
Many people are familiar with LED displays, and they can be seen on the streets and in shopping malls. But I believe everyone is relatively unfamiliar with the LED soft screen, so what is the difference between it and the LED display?
The following is a comparison of the characteristics of LED soft screen and conventional LED display:
Features of LED soft screen:
Can adapt to complex installation environment: it can be installed in horizontal and vertical bending deformation, even in complex installation environment, it can present a perfect picture;
Easy maintenance: using the original LED embedded strip structure, it only takes 3 nuts to replace a single light strip;
High protection level, no fear of bad rainy weather: The protection level can reach IP65, no fear of bad rainy weather, you can use it in outdoor environment with confidence;
Light: the weight is only about 10kg/m2, one person can easily install and transport the product, saving installation time and cost;
Transparency: The pixel strip structure design is adopted, so that the product’s permeability can reach 60%, the wind resistance is extremely low, and the maximum wind resistance is 12 grades.
Thin: The thickness is only about 10mm, occupying a small space, saving stage space and transportation and packing space
Quick connection: The connector adopts professional aviation plug, which is safe and reliable, has a high protection level not lower than IP65, and can be quickly disassembled;
High-quality power supply: choose high-quality power supply to further ensure long-term stable operation of the product.
Features of conventional LED display:
1. High brightness: the brightness of outdoor LED display is greater than 8000mcd/m2, and the brightness of indoor LED display is greater than 2000md/m2;
2. Long lifespan: LED lifespan is up to 100,000 hours (ten years) or more
3. Large viewing angle: the indoor viewing angle can be greater than 160 degrees, and the outdoor viewing angle can be greater than 120 degrees
4. The screen area can be large or small, as small as less than one square meter, and as large as hundreds or thousands of square meters;
5. Easy to interface with computer, rich support software;
6. Comparison of common large-scale display terminals.
From the above analysis, it can be seen that the two display screens have their own advantages. The soft screen has better flexibility, can be elastically bent, and is more energy-efficient, which is beneficial to use in small occasions. But for outdoor commercial applications, LED displays have more advantages, high-quality full-color, waterproof, sun-proof and dust-proof, unlimited area, long viewing distance, and high brightness. It is the first choice for outdoor commercial large screens. With the advancement of LED display technology, there will be more, better quality and more energy-efficient LED displays.