What should I do if the outdoor monochrome LED display has garbled characters?
Garbled characters appear on the outdoor front service display, which is common in outdoor text-running display screens. Usually rain and water, incorrect software parameter settings will lead to garbled LED display problems. So, how to solve it?
1. The problem of water leakage
First of all, most of the garbled codes on the LED display are related to water leakage. Due to improper rain protection measures, water will be immersed after it rains. Causes a short circuit on the circuit board, resulting in garbled characters. If this happens, Jianyi will immediately find a supplier or a maintenance manufacturer for maintenance.
2. Transmission data problem
The control circuit of the brain output to the screen is faulty, focus on checking the power supply and signal input parts of the screen. Such as damage to the control system board, damage to the data cable interface, and reverse connection of the data cable, etc., will cause garbled characters on the outdoor monochrome LED display.
3. The problem of wiring
In the case of excluding the power supply problem, test whether the power supply of the module in the defective part is normal (if the first block that is not normal is dark and bright 80%, there is a problem with the power supply).
4. Software or control card problem
If the parameters of the LED display screen are not set properly, at this time, it is necessary to determine the scanning configuration problem, usually 1/4 scanning; if it is not a software problem, check the control card problem; if it is not good, only contact the service provider to solve it.
- How to choose a suitable HD LED display company?
- The impact of LED displays on Premier League football stadiums
- What should you pay attention to when installing a small-pitch LED display?
- The Impact of HD LED Displays in Television Broadcasting
- The Impact of Sports Stadium LED Displays in the NBA Experience