LED display why can't the load the communication?
With the rapid development of LED displays, whether in outdoor squares, schools, stations, shopping malls, etc., LED displays are ubiquitous. However, with the popularization of led displays, led displays are being used In the process, there are often situations where people cannot be loaded or cannot be communicated. So what are the reasons why the LED display cannot be loaded or communicated?
1. Make sure that the control system hardware is powered on correctly.
2. Check and confirm that the serial cable used to connect the controller is a straight-through cable, not a crossover cable.
3. Check and confirm that the serial port cable is intact and that both ends are not loose or falling off.
4. Select the correct product model, correct transmission method, correct serial port number, correct serial transmission rate according to the LED display screen control software and the control card selected by yourself, and compare with the DIP switch diagram provided in the software. Set the address bits and serial transfer rate on the control system hardware.
5. Check whether the jumper cap is loose or fall off; if the jumper cap is not loose, please make sure that the direction of the jumper cap is correct.
6. If it still fails to load after the above inspection and correction, please use a multimeter to measure whether the serial port of the connected computer or control system hardware is damaged to confirm whether it should be returned to the computer manufacturer or the control system hardware. Body return test.